Thursday, March 18, 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award!

I want to give a shout-out to Analea who bestowed this beautiful award on my humble blog. Recognition at last! Thanks for thinking of me Analea and introducing me to your blog!


Here are the rules of the award:
1. Thank the person who gave you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic!
4. Contact the bloggers you’ve picked and let them know about the award.
Seven things about myself:
  1. My favorite colors are dark blue, green, and black.
  2. I'm a proud pseudo-uncle to three girls in Quebec city, one of whom is my goddaughter.
  3. I would wear my Utilikilt 24/7 if I could.
  4. I've been an eccentric my whole life, much to the frustration of my family and loved ones.
  5. I have no tattoos, but I'm still trying to design one I'd like.
  6. I feel the most alive and happy when I'm performing.
  7. I still feel like I'm in my 20s when I'm really in my 40s.
I'll be taking some liberties here with the 15 Bloggers I like and including some podcasts I think are fantastic:
 I'm not sure all these people will respond to this award, but I'll do my best.

0 comments:

 
Copyright© 2010 John David Hickey