Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The Bard's New Hat: Official CD Launch

July 25th, 2010, 7pm
Hurley's Irish Pub
1225 rue Crescent
Montreal, Qc
Facebook Event

Join us for an evening of storytelling and music with Shayne Gryn and friends at Hurley's Irish pub. This is the third and last time I'll be standing in for Mike Burns as he gallivants across Ireland.

This will also be the official CD Launch party for my new CD "The Bard's New Hat". You can by your own copy for the ridiculously low price of $10 a copy.

If you can't make the CD Launch party and you still want to purchase a copy, the easiest (and cheapest) way is to buy it directly from me. You can read more about it on my storyteller website. But if you don't think you'll be seeing me in person anytime soon, I can mail you a copy for $12 ($10 + $2 for S&H). Contact me at mtlbard@gmail.com to make these arrangements (payment via cheque/money order or PayPal).

You will also be able to download the tracks only from CDBaby. Stay tuned for updates on that!

0 comments:

 
Copyright© 2010 John David Hickey